Monday, October 24, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Tall Pumpkin

Time for a new Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week. This week's stamp, available for 50% off through next Sunday, October 30, is  2310-G, Tall Pumpkin and can be found on this page. Please visit the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, for all the details and to view the other Rock Stars' creations. Or, you can follow these links to their blogs:

Darsie ~ Dawn ~Joy ~ Vicki


For my card, I stamped the Tall Pumpkin twice on orange cardstock and the Round Pumpkin once. I cut them out. I stamped them again on green cardstock and cut out the stems. I used the Goofy and Bad Intentions stamps for the face pieces. I stamped them on yellow-orange cardstock, cut them out and glued them on the pumpkins. For the border piece, I used the Candy Corn and stamped it multiple times. I colored them with Copics and matted with orange. Then I stamped the sentiment. All of the stamps I used can be found on the same page, here.


Also, you still have until tomorrow evening to participate in the Designer's Choice Challenge challenge, found here, and another eight days to participate in the WHAT IF? Wednesday Sketch Challenge, found here. There are great prizes to be won!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Love your pumpkins. The light shining in them is a cool touch

Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute! Love the added candy corn~

Lisa Lara said...

I have a smile from ear to ear looking at this card Lynette. Oh I love it. What fun stamps you have to play with.

Marge said...

Waaay CUTE, Lynette; love the yummy candy corn border!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Tee hee! This is great! Between the jack-o-lanterns and the sentiment and the candy corn border it's all perfectly arranged and balanced, and that's one thing that makes your cards so good. Love it! Very happy!

joy said...

Wonderful coloring! I like how you have used the candy corn as embellishment.