Saturday, October 1, 2011

October Calendar Page

Okay - now it's October already! Here is my page for this month.


All the stamps are from Repeat Impressions - the Pumpkin, Happy (the face), Grass and sentiment. I stamped the pumpkin and face on thin orange paper and cut it out. I colored with Stampin' Up! markers - Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Soft Suede. That's about all there is to it!


If you are interested in making your own calendars, you can find my files at the top of my blog page, under the title.  Just follow the link. I'm so sorry - I made a mistake on my 2011 and 2012 calendars. The months that started on Thursday are wrong - instead of the 19 I put 10. I have changed them in my files. Thanks so much, Joan, for pointing that out.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Cute cute cute :)