Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Calendar Page

I think I say this every time a new month rolls around, but oh my goodness - the months are flying by!!!


For this month's calendar page, I used a cheap plastic stencil to do the leaves. I stippled them with Stampin' Up! inks - Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Really Rust.  I drew the leaves' veins and the squiggly lines with a Soft Suede marker. The sentiment is from Stampendous.


If you are interested in making your own calendars, you can find my files at the top of my blog page, under the title.  Just follow the link. I need to get started on my 2012 sets.  I can't believe I don't even have them printed out yet!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

9 comments:

Sheri said...

Love it! And this day means I have been back to work for one month which means I have 9 more to go. They are zipping along!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love the fall leaves! I love this time of year!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The leaves are colored perfectly! Very pretty!

Sandy said...

I'm with you Lynette, the months are just flying by! I'm trying to get 3 set of 2012 calendars done. I just going to say I'm not very far along with them. Thanks for your inspiration.

Marge said...

Fabulous fall calendar page, Lynette -- LOVE those beautiful leaves!!!
We're still breaking all records for heat here, just finishing the HOTTEST August ever on record and still counting. Think we're at day 32 over 110 degrees today and it continues. I'm SOOO looking forward to October -- just skip September even -- LOL!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Beautiful Lynette. I love it. That leaf is gorgeous. Great idea.

Mary said...

Your calendar page for fall is soft looking.I look forward to pages each month. And yes the months have been flying right by us. Let's hope that the fall will be a terrific season this year.

Mary

Danni said...

So pretty! I adore the way you did the leaves!

Dawn B. said...

I cannot believe it is Sept. This is fabulous. I love fall. Hope that grandson is doing well. I bet he is getting so big by now.