Monday, August 15, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Blueberry Cluster

Time for a new Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions.  The stamp for this week is 2707-I, Large Blueberry Cluster.   You can find it on this page.  Please visit the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, for all the necessary details to purchase this stamp for 50% off and to see the creations by the other RI Rock Stars.  Or you can visit their blogs here:

Darsie ~ Dawn ~ Joy ~ Karen ~ Michele

My card is a very simple one - what else is new!  I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and used Goo Gone to blend them.  I used Not Quite Navy cardstock from Stampin' Up! for the matting, and Oval Nestabilities.  I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.  The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions also.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Such pretty blueberries. Makes me hungry!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful little blueberry cluster. I love the way you colored them with the darker patch on their ends. Perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love your cards, they always make me feel good.
Linda

joy said...

Lynette, this is a beautiful card! The embosed background is a beautiful setting or your blueberries.

Harriet Skelly said...

Love this CAS card - those blueberries look so yummy - great coloring!

Marge said...

Such a pretty card and really impressed with your beautiful coloring, Lynette!!! Fabulous!!!