Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Repeat Impressions - Designers Choice Challenge: Shaker Card

Time for another Designer's Choice Challenge from Repeat Impressions!  Read all about it on the RI blog, The House That Stamps Built.  This week it's Dawn's turn to choose, and she has challenged us to make a shaker card.  (I got my directions from SplitCoastStampers, here.)  Make your shaker card, upload it, link it to the Repeat Impressions blog and you could be the random winner of a full sheet of unmounted rubber!  Check out the other designers' cards on the blog, or follow these links:

Darsie ~ Dawn ~ Harriet ~Joy ~ Karen ~ Maki ~ Miriam

For my card, I used the Little Lamb, two little bird stamps, and the sentiment - all from Repeat Impressions.  I used a glittery paper for the frame and embossed the background with a Sizzix embossing folder.  


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Love the little lamb. Looks like the bird is talking to him. Super card

joy said...

So soft and fluffy! Love the image and the little birds you have used to accent your card!

Anonymous said...

I love your little paper pieced birds! Great accent to a great card. Miriam

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Really cute card, Lynette! Love the birds paired with the lamb!

Unknown said...

What a sweet card Lynette!! The embossed background is so cute and I love the little birds!