Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy (Belated) Anniversary, Kris and Ron

I took a few minutes and made an anniversary card for a friend from my Yahoo group.  Their anniversary was Wednesday.  Sorry your card was late, Kris:(


I used this year's Papertrey Ink Anniversary set, which was a gift from my friend, Harriet.  I inked up the flowers with a light purple ink and then "thumped" with a darker purple marker.  I inked up the sentiment with the same purple marker.  I embossed the entire piece with my Swiss Dots folder and matted with Kiwi Kiss cardstock from Stampin' Up!


I do have a card to share with you tomorrow, too.  And today will be a fun day for me.  I'm headed to a friend's house to do some stamping with her and another friend.  Took me a while to get packed up.  It's hard to figure out what to bring, since I can't bring my whole room!  If I get any cards done, I will surely share them.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Love your card! Isn't that a cool set? I hope you have fun at your friends house. It is so nice to have a stamping buddy close to you. Is Owen going with you?

Kristie W. said...

Beautiful card!! Love the colors you used.

Sandy said...

Very pretty card Lynette. The colours you got with "thrumping' are great.
Have a wonderful time with your friends.

Barbara said...

Lynette, this is so pretty! You know I love texture and the dotted swiss is perfect here. I was just reminded that I forgot to send a card for my brother and SIL's anniversary, so I'd better make something special.

Mynn xx said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your talents!