Saturday, July 9, 2011

"Kit" Cards - With a Slight Twist

When we were in Des Moines for our Group Gathering, most of the ladies went to a stamping store called Outstamping Designs.  We purchased kits from a card class they had.  I truly did like the sentiment stamps they used, but I knew I wouldn't use the cards if I used those sentiments, so I waited until I got home to make mine, and then used birthday, anniversary, thank you, etc. stamps to finish them up.  Above is a picture of all of them, and here are the individual cards.  There are two sets that are the same, so I'll just show you seven of the nine.








And there you have it:)  Again, these are NOT my designs, I just cut the pieces and added my own sentiments.  They are done with beautiful glittery stickers.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Woww these are really stunning Lynette! So wonderful to see them all togheter!
Hugs Kristel

Anonymous said...

these are just beautiful! Love the colors and with the glittery stickers I'm sure they are knock-outs!

Thank you for showing them all together and individually. You really can't see the beauty of each design in the whole group.

Suzie said...

Great kit to purchase, Lynette. The cards turned out so pretty and what a good idea to use your own sentiments. Best way to handle that situation.

Suzie

Joan V said...

Love these. Thanks for sharing.