Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another Watercolored Bird and Blossoms Card

When I did my post for a watercolor challenge for Repeat Impressions, I had started with this image for practice.  However, I couldn't bear to throw it out - I had to use it:)  So, here it is.


Quite simple.  The background was embossed at our Group Gathering in Des Moines in June with a Stampin' Up! folder.  The sentiment is from SU! also, and is mounted with Dimensionals.  All matting is done with black.  The Bird and Blossoms image is from Repeat Impressions.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards. I've been looking for a stamp that I can color to make it a blue bird - think I'll go to Repeat Impressions and look for that and the Noel stamp you've used. Of course, my coloring won't look like yours. Beautifully done again.
gloria

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love your bird and the coloring you did on that design. I like bird stamps and I have a similar stamp one. I'll have to give it a try.