Sunday, May 22, 2011

Simple Elegance - Where We Love Is Home

I'm pretty sure the "frame" on this card came from another card quite a long time ago.  I remember cutting the inside out with a craft knife, but I'm not sure where it came from.  At any rate, I finally used it!


Having the frame already done, the card was very quick.  The sentiment (from Repeat Impressions, on this page) was stamped in Versafine Gingerbread ink on shimmery cream-colored paper and embossed.  I then glued the frame to the shimmery paper.  The flower was colored with a Copic marker and I added a pearl for the center.  That's all there is to it!  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Yes, it is very elegant. You are good with a craft knife :) That frame is beautiful!

Joanne said...

How ELEGANT! It's so encouraging to see that even the best designers will save special pieces of cards and give them new life. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Elegant is right!!!
gloria

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card again Lynette!!
Hugs Kristel