Monday, May 30, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Birdhouse

Happy Memorial Day to my American readers!  I hope you are enjoying your long weekend - and have taken some time to honor our veterans.


It's also the day for a new Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions.  This week's stamp is 4317-E Birdhouse.  You can find it on this page.  Through next Sunday (June 5) you can purchase this stamp for 50% off.  Just visit the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, for all the necessary details.  You will also find creations from other Rock Stars.  Or, follow these links to the RI design team members' blogs:

Harriet ~ Karen ~ Maki ~ Miriam ~ Robin

I didn't have a chance to make a new card with this stamp, but I found a card I made last year for a SplitCoastStamper Sketch Challenge.  I apologize for the duplicate post:)  Here is the description, from my post from April 23 of last year.
  "The birdhouse stamp is from Repeat Impressions.  I stamped it three times and hand drew the posts.  I colored them with Stampin' Up! markers - Mauve Mist, Bliss Blue, Certainly Celery, Pale Plum and Perfect Plum.  The matting for the layers is the corresponding cardstocks from SU!  The center layer is embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder.  The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions, also."



Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

Love the birdhouses and the colors. They look like the Painted Ladies in San Francisco! LOL. The layout is pretty darned cool as well.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Today my post is one from the past too. I love this card and the colors you used. Very happy card!

plendesign said...

Hi! I really like the kind of cards that you make. Beautiful colours that fit perfectly together, well done!!

Greeting, Yvette (from Holland)
http://plendesign.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wonderful coloring and design Lynette!! The color combo is so pretty!

Karen Hasheck said...

Old or new, it is a great card! And I love how you used the different colors on the birdhouses!

Dawn B. said...

I love birdhouses.. These would look great in our yard. Your card is so pretty..Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Mary said...

Wow! Lynette, you certainly have been very busy making lots of cards.They are all awesome! I like the bridhouse stamp that you used and the way that you colored them. I hope that you had a very nice long weekend too.

Mary