Monday, May 9, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Bottoms Up!

 As always, Monday is Stamp of the Week day at Repeat Impressions.  Every week, Wendy chooses a stamp to be showcased and makes it available for 50% off through the following Sunday evening.  This week's stamps is called "Bottoms Up!"  You can find it on this page.  Check out the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, for all the necessary details and to see some examples of what you can do with this stamp.  Or, follow these links to the other Rock Stars' blogs:

I stamped my Bottoms Up image on patterned paper and added the Mountain Vista stamp.  I colored the sun, just for fun:)  I matted with a dark gray cardstock, after punching the bottom edge with a Martha Stewart punch.  The sentiment was printed on my computer.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

9 comments:

Whimsey said...

Beautiful Lynette; you make CAS look so easy! Love the border; such a unique touch; beautiful DP!

Christina said...

This is a really lovely card Lynette! So devine!
Hugs Kristel

Unknown said...

Oh so cute Lynette - what a wonderful design to go with the sentiment

Karen Hasheck said...

Oh I just love that sentiment with the Bottoms Up stamp- just perfect! Lovely card!

Joanne said...

This is not only a GREAT card, but it is FUN!
Guaranteed to make the recipient SMILE!

Danni said...

Fun card!! Very nice!

Leslie Miller said...

This is cute and gives me a chuckle! I have a similar stamp, but not such a perfectly matched sentiment. Love how you stamped the scene, and especially that you did it on polka dot paper!

Mary said...

Lynette, I love that youused the black and white and blue combination together. What a beautiful card.

Mary

Harriet Skelly said...

I love that sentiment - perfect for this fun and cute image!!