Monday, May 16, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Arbor Fence

Today starts another Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week.  The stamp for this week is Arbor Fence.  You can find it on this page.  Please visit the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, for all the details you need to purchase this stamp through next Sunday, May 22, for 50% off!  While you're there, please check out the other Rock Stars' wonderful creations.  Or follow these links to their blogs: 

For my card, I went with my favorite style - Clean and Simple with lots of embossed white.  I saw this card on my blogging friend Bonnie's blog, and knew I wanted to case it.  i used the same folders as Bonnie - Swiss Dots and Textile.  I sponged Certainly Celery ink on the edges.  The Certainly Celery cardstock matting was punched with a Martha Stewart Lattice Arch (or Arch Lattice!) border punch.  The image panel was also matted with Certainly Celery and mounted on Dimensionals.  The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions and is part of a stamp that says "Welcome Little One"  I added some Certainly Celery ribbon, also.  I used this stamp a while back, so here is another example, if you are interested.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

10 comments:

Christina said...

Ohh this is so delicate and beautiful Lynette!
Hugs Kristel

Sheri said...

So pretty! Love the soft green

Sandy said...

Lynette, what a lovely CAS card!

Karen Hasheck said...

So pretty- CAS and elegant! Loved the embossing and border punch.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Nice way to showcase the image! I like the soft color.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Lynette! Wonderful embossed detail and borders!

JUDI said...

CLEAN, SIMPLE, ELIGANT, are good words, BUTTTT hard to pull off. Lynette, you know when to "STOP" WITH THE BLING, AND EMBELLISHMENTS, and make your cards CLEAN, SIMPLE, ELIGANT works of art. With Love Judi

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well! I'm so glad you cased me for a change LOL! Love what you did!

Miriam said...

Love all the embossing and punched trim! Nice, spring-y light green too!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Very pretty with the embossing and border punch! Nice job!