Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pink Embossed Wedding Card

I actually made up four cards on Monday night and Tuesday morning - it felt so good!  I'll share them with you one at a time, though:)  All four of them use new (to me) Sizzix embossing frame folders. 

For this first one, I used the Heart and Vines Frame from the Ornate Frames Set.  I embossed a piece of pink textured cardstock that has a white core.  After embossing, I sanded it down so the white showed through.  All of the embossing was done with the same folder.  I cut the hearts with Lifestyle Crafts (formerly Quickutz) dies.  The scalloped heart was cut from the same pink cardstock and I sanded it down, too.  I stamped the image and the sentiment (from Inkadinkado) with London Fog Memento ink.  The hearts are mounted on Dimensionals.  A simple but effective card, I think.  (You can find the Sizzix folders and the Lifestyle dies in the CEM eBay store.)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Very striking. Love the embossing you have done

Vivace said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Now I must have that border folder!

Danni said...

How pretty and elegant!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my...Lynette....your embossing is gorgeous here. It looks like more than embossing. Just extraordinary.

Mary said...

Another elegant card! I love the folderds that you used.The pink, white and gray is a lovely combination.

Mary

Unknown said...

What a stunning card - you are fantastic at this Lynette!