Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pink and Brown Thank You

I made this card just for fun, and then I used it for the SplitCoastStampers Free4All Challenge - anything goes, but you must use something that you got for free.


I started with the pink patterned paper from Debbie Mumm's Baby Girl matstack.  I punched the top edge with a Martha Stewart Four-Petal Eyelet Edge punch and rounded the bottom corners with a Fiskars corner rounder.  I also rounded the bottom corners on the card base.  I added a thin piece of brown-edged pink ribbon under the punching.  (I got this ribbon free at CHA in January.)  Then I punched the row of brown flowers with a Martha Stewart Daisy Chain Double Edge punch.  I cut a very thin piece of white cardstock to put underneath it for the flower centers and added brown pearls to the top row of flowers.  I stamped the sentiment, from The Paper Company, with brown ink.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Dawn B. said...

These are my favorite colors together. This turned out great. Have a wonderful weekend.

Christina said...

Ohhh that is such a sweet card! Love it Lynette!
Hugs Kristel