Sunday, May 15, 2011

Phi Beta Kappa Congrats

A quick post for today.  I made this card a few weeks ago.  I was sent a Greek alphabet die cut set, and I really didn't know what to do with it!  I figured a good thing to use it for was for a Phi Beta Kappa inductee.  Anyone know one? :)


The Greek letters were cut with the Lifestyles Crafts alphabet (formerly Quickutz).  The frame was cut with a Lifestyles die, also.  (You can find them both in the Creating Everlasting Memories eBay store.)  The printed paper on the bottom is from Die Cuts With a View.  I added the grosgrain ribbon with white stitching across the bottom, too.  A rather simple but elegant card, I think.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Lynette! Love the beautiful classy letters!!
Hugs Kristel

Danni said...

Very elegant!