Wednesday, May 11, 2011

LOVE - always and forever

I took a little time and just made a card.  I always like doing that - it feels good. :)

I started by stamping the "lace and ribbon" using my Repeat Impressions 1502-L, Lace Ribbon Border, found on this page.  I colored the ribbon with a Melon Mambo Stampin' Up! marker.  I trimmed down the paper so the ribbon went to the edges, and then I matted it with Melon Mambo cardstock.  I stamped the LOVE with my 1207-J, Floral LOVE, (also from RI) found on this page.  I colored the flowers and leaves with Melon Mambo, Old Olive, and Summer Sun.  The sentiment is from Inkadinkado and I used my black marker to only ink up the words, and not the border part of the stamp.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Lynette!
Hugs Kristel

Danni said...

Sweet card..I smiled as that is how my husband and I always sign our correspondences...always and forever...

Lisa Lara said...

This is absolutely charming Lynette. I just love your cards.

Leslie Miller said...

How sweet this is with the flowery love! I think it would be so ideal for any of those love-type occasions!