Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How About a Card That is SO Not Me!

I'm trying to make use of some items I was sent for my CMIT Design Team work.  I was sent some beautiful Kanban stamps, and this is one of them.  It's the first time I've really tried coloring a person with my Copic markers.


The stamp is from the Kanban set called Moulin Divas - Tres Chic.  (It's available in the Creating Everlasting Memories eBay store here.)  I stamped it with Memento black ink on white Papertrey cardstock.  Like I said, I colored it with Copic markers.  I added sparkle with Star Dust Stickles.  I punched the corners with a Stampin' Up! Ticket Corner punch and matted with black.  I added a small pearl to each corner.  The sentiment (from the same set) is stamped with black ink on vellum and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I adhered it with glue dots and added pearls to these corners, too.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

9 comments:

Joanne said...

OOH LA LA...she is GORGEOUS!!! Your talent is NOT limited to clean and simple! The coloring and embellishing are FABULOUS...you really *ROCKED* this one!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, I think I have that stamp too. She is so pretty! You really did a great job coloring!

JUDI said...

Lynette, great card. Your copic's coloring is "right on". Thanks for sharing...With Love Judi

Danni said...

It may not be "you" but WOW did you ever do a stunning job!! Wow!! Love this!

Sheri said...

WOWZERS! She is quite the babe! You did very well coloring skin! The red certainly makes her a siren!

Mary said...

Wow!Lynette, you did an awesome job using your copics to color this beautiful image. Looks like you have a new style. :)

Mary

Christina said...

Well maybe it's not you but it is really gorgeous Lynette!
Hugs Kristel

Whimsey said...

Maybe not your style - but OH SO GORGEOUS. GREAT job!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Fabulous job coloring, Lynette! And a beautifully illustrated image. Love how you dressed her in red, and the sparkles are perfect! It's fun to do something different once in a while, isn't it?