Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy May! - May Calendar Page

Well, it's May already, even though it doesn't feel like it!  And a new month brings a new calendar page.  If you are interested in printing out your own (blank) calendar pages, I have shared my file with you.  You can click on the link in the header of my blog (just above the newest post) and that will take you to my Excel files for both 2011 and the recently added 2012 file.  There is also a link to cutting instructions, assuming your printer prints them the same as mine!

I am SO glad I was smart enough when I made my calendars last fall to make a list of everything I used to make the pages.  It makes it SO much easier when the First rolls around and I share the materials with you!  For this page, I stamped the image with a stamp from Image Tree's Daisy Delights and colored with Stampin' Up! markers YoYo Yellow and Gable Green.  I punched the bird border with a Martha Stewart Bird on a Wire punch and some older cardstock from Micheal's.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Very pretty May calendar. I know what you mean by the weather. As I write this on May 1 it is 38 degrees outside. But the long range forecast looks like it is going to be really nice for a very long time now. That is anything more than 2 or 3 days!

Dawn B. said...

I did such a great job keeping up my calendar last year but not so much this year.. I love that border punch. It is so pretty here. Great job..I will send you our 80 degree weather. It was so cold in IL when we visited last week.

Lisa Lara said...

Oh this is beautiful Lynette. I love the bird punch above your flowers. Great idea. What a wonderful gift idea too.

Marge said...

What a pretty spring calendar page, Lynette!!! Happy May!!!

Unknown said...

I am loving this page Lynette. I love the frame and also the image you have stamps. Beautifully coloured!

Anonymous said...

Enjoying all your calendar pages and how appropriate to have these birds on May - May is when I see the most unusual, beautiful birds migrating through our area!!! This year we saw some Indigo Buntings on Mothers Day!
gloria