Saturday, May 7, 2011

Garden Flowers Embossing #2

Here is card #3 using my Sizzix embossing folders.

This one uses Garden's Edge, from the Garden Flowers set.  I embossed it and matted it with turquoise.  I punched tiny holes to thread the ribbon through, and then tied a bow.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  I added a little bit of Stickles to the heart.  It's matted with the same turquoise and mounted on Dimensionals.  Tomorrow I'll be back with my last "new" card with this folders.:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Love the garden flowers. Isn't it so pretty? And you used the sentiment Joanne got for all of us a couple of years back. Great card!

Barbara said...

I love this embossing folder!! I haven't strayed from the Cuttlebug, mostly because I haven't seen these Sizzix in my area, but I will now be on the hunt! It's a beautiful card and lovely sentiment. All in your inimitable clean and elegant style!