Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Elegant Birthday

Just a quick post of an (for me!) elegant card!  It's still very simple, but the gold adds the elegance, I guess:)

The stamps I used are from Kanban called Cavendish Ladies - Day at the Races - and are available in the Creating Everlasting Memories store here.  I stamped them with Versamark and embossed them with gold.  I matted with shimmery gold paper.  The background paper is also from Kanban.  The strip across the bottom is punched with a Martha Stewart punch called Double Link Trim.  There are lots of Kanban and Martha Stewart products available from CEM, also.  I wish you could see the shiny gold on this card, but alas, it doesn't photograph well.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Yes Lynette, this is a very elegant looking card. I must get my embossing powders out.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You really landed this one. It's a very elegant card. Love the layout too.

Marge said...

Ohhh, very ELEGANT and sooo beautiful, Lynette!!!

Rosietoes said...

Oh Lynette. So very lush and elegant. Love all the gold touches.

Edna x

Mary said...

Your right! This is an elegant card. The stamp, the gold embossing and the paper all make this a very beautiful card.:)

Mary

Joanne said...

The look is Elegant PLUS Vintage...a gorgeous combination!

Lisa Lara said...

Now this is a gorgeous monochromatic card. Very rich and vintage. Nicely done Lynnie!