Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Challenge Card - Anniversary

I made this for yesterday's SplitCoastStampers CAS challenge, which is a sketch. I also made it for the CAS-ual Friday challenge, which is to use bling.

My card base is Papertrey Ink Kraft. My matting is shimmery gold. The beautiful patterned paper is by Kanban. (You can get it in the Creating Everlasting Memories eBay store.  Here is link to the Kanban selection.)  The gold strip across the middle is made with a Martha Stewart punch called Double Link. The little medallion was made by cutting the circle (from the lower patterned paper) with a Circle Nestability and the matting with an EK Success punch. I hope pearls count as "bling" because I added small and medium sized pearls along the punched chain. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and is embossed with detail gold embossing powder.



You still have a week to enter to try to win the awesome blog candy from the Creating Memories in Time blog.  It's a great prize and there are not a lot of entries yet.  Check it out here.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the colors on this. And a great layout!