Saturday, May 14, 2011

Awesome Blog Candy

The Creating Memories in Time blog (associated with the Creating Everlasting Memories eBay store) is giving away all these items! 
‏K & CO (150) sheets of designer paper 
Martha Stewart Punch: Tulip 
EK Success Edger Punch 
EK Success (3) Art Blanche Stationery Tins 
EK Success Image Tree: Pep Rally Stamp Set 
EK Success Cutterbee Cutterfly 
EK Success (2) Sticko 1000 Tab Herma Adhesive 
EK Success Cutterbee Piercing Bugs 
EK Success (2) Permanent Mini Adhesive 
EK Success Black Fastenater Mini Stapler 
EK Success Miscellaneous Fastenaters
All you have to do is to create a Mother's Day card (yep, it's past Mother's Day, but just think - you'll be ahead for next year!!) and upload it to your blog or on-line gallery, and link to the CMIT blog!  One lucky person will win everything in the picture.  What an awesome prize!!  Last time I checked, there was only one entry, so your chances are VERY good!  The contest goes through the end of May.  Good luck!  I'd love to have a visitor to my blog be the winner - again!  You can find the details on the CMIT blog.

I hope to get some card-making done this weekend.  We have Owen (our grandson) here overnight and tomorrow my niece is coming over to work on her wedding invitations.  Then it's the Survivor finale tomorrow night, and we have a tradition of watching it with some friends.  (Any Survivor fans out there???) Wish me luck in getting anything else done:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Very awesome blog candy. :)

Mary

Sandy said...

Wow, Lynette it sounds like you do have a busy, but fun weekend! Yes, I'm a Survivor fan and will be watching.

Karen Hasheck said...

I copied some of your info and posted about this blog candy opportunity and said thank you again on my blog (will post mid afternoon Monday.)