Monday, January 24, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Feline Friendly

Another Monday brings another Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week.  This week's stamp is 1602-P, Feline Friendly.  You can find it on this page.  Please visit the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, for all the details on how you can purchase this stamp for 50% off through next Sunday.  You will also find the cards made by the other RI Rock Stars.  Or, you can follow these links:

I colored my image with my limited Copic markers.  The patterned paper is from a Die Cuts With a View matstack called Linen Closet.  The solid matting paper is from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions.

You still have time to participate in the Repeat Impressions challenges - the WHAT IF? Wednesday challenge and the CASE Joy challenge. The details are on the Repeat Impressions blog.  By participating, you become eligible to win a whole sheet of unmounted stamps or a $25 gift certificate.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

10 comments:

Sheri said...

awww that would make anyone feline better. Adorable

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Great idea to make a get well card with this image! Very cute!

Unknown said...

Lynette, this is such a pretty card! Wonderful color combo and coloring! Love the sentiment too!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love the combination of the papers and that is such a cute image.

Whimsey said...

What a great card; love the colors you've used!

joy said...

Love your color combo! I like how you matted the sentiment on top of the image!

Leslie Miller said...

Awwwwww, this is so sweet! This cat image really captures the character. Very nice!

Dana Joy said...

So cute. Aww just the cutest card.

Harriet Skelly said...

This is such a great card that would make anyone feel better! I like your colors and coloring too!

Joanne said...

Sorry I'm late posting, but I want you to know that I went and purchased this stamp right after I saw it on your blog...it is adorable and you did a wonderful job with it!