Friday, December 24, 2010

Last Five Christmas Cards of the Year!





Here are the last of my Christmas cards.  They all have a Quickutz die or dies that was/were used to make them.  The links to all the Quickutz dies that I've made cards (or projects) for can be found at the top of my blog using the CEM eBay Store page. If you have ANY questions, please feel free to email me.  You can find my email address on the "About Me"  View My Complete Profile page.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great ideas for next year. Love the last card - it looked like a plate of cookies! Merry Christmas.
gloria

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Merry Christmas, Lynette! Hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family!

Sandy said...

Thank you Lynette for all your wonderful inspiration. Wishing you and all those you love a very Merry Christmas!

bonnie32002 said...

Love the die cuts and the cards you made around them.

Merry Christmas to you and your family Lynette!

Barbara said...

Lynette, these cards are wonderful! I love the stockings and those cookies look good enough to eat! Merry Christmas!

Holiday Hugs!
Barb

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my ......Lynette....these are wonderful. I love the plate of cookies. Merry Christmas!