Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Harriet!

This card is for my BSF (Best Stamping Friend) Harriet.  Her birthday is tomorrow, but I will have my Repeat Impressions challenge card posting then.  So, here it is today! :)

I had made a different one first, but decided it wasn't quite right.  So I did this one.  And this one IS right!  Harriet and I split a matstack of these papers, so I know she likes them, and she loves butterflies!  Both of the patterned papers are from a Die Cuts With a View matstack called Linen Closet.  I matted them both with more cardstock from the same pad.  (At least, I THINK I did.  It's been a while since I made the card, and my memory is not so great!)  The sentiment (from Papertrey Ink's Birthday Basics) is stamped with Sage Shadow.  The butterfly is from Martha Stewart - purchased at Michael's.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

How fun that you split the paper pad and made a card with it for her! I did the same thing with my BSF..she made lots more cards with her papers. Mine are still a collectors item lol!

Christina said...

A gorgeous card Lynette! Really devine!
Hugs Kristel

Sheri said...

I just know she will love it! I really like your flower!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a pretty card! Love those papers....the colors are so soft.

Danni said...

This is so pretty!!

Leslie Miller said...

It sounds like THE perfect card for Harriet! I love the soft, sweet colors and the plaid butterfly. Very cute!

Leigh said...

This is so pretty. Love the butterfly.