Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Flowery Thank You

Another card for today using my new Technique Tuesday stamps.

I stamped the flowers (from the In Bloom set) with VersaMagic inks - Sea Breeze and Aloe Vera. I matted with (I think!) Wild Wasabi and Baja Breeze. I scored some lines with my Scor-Pal and punched a border with a Martha Stewart punch. I also threaded ribbon through the punching and added tiny Twinkles (from Taylored Expressions) to the flower centers. The sentiment is from TT's Simply Stated set and is stamped in Baja Breeze.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon.

9 comments:

Sheri said...

That is incredible! Love it and that punch is to die for! I need to use my Twinklettes more often. I love how you used them here

Christina said...

A really beautifull card Lynette!! It looks really awesome!
Hugs Kristel

Suzie said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty, Lynette!
Hugs, Suzie

Danni said...

Very pretty! I really like how you wove the ribbon through the punched area!

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous, subtle and exquisite, Lynette!

Mary said...

A very pretty card. I love the colors and I love that you used the MS punch with the ribbon going through. Awesome card Lynette.

Mary

Lisa Lara said...

Oh Lynette, this is a big Wow. I love the threaded ribbon through your border. The bling is so elegant on your flowers. Congratulations on being Technique Tuesday's Guest Designer this month!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTG.

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Gorgeous. Would you stop making so many beautiful cards?? Then I wouldn't have to flood your inbox during my weekly blog hopping! You've got lots of beauties here!

Anonymous said...

Naked. [url=http://www.short-articles.net/leading-actresses-who-have-presented-unclothed/]www.short-articles.net[/url]