Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Vicki!!


A birthday card for one of my Yahoo! group friends.  Happy Birthday, Vicki!  (I sure hope you've gotten your card already.)

I was digging through my "card parts" boxes the other day, and came across this stamped image that was already matted.  The stamp is by Stampin' Up!  The card base is from Die Cuts With a View.  I embossed the white layer with a Sizzix folder.  The butterflies are punched with a Martha Stewart punch, and I added rhinestones for their bodies.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Birthday Basics.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

9 comments:

Christina said...

Such a pretty card Lynette! Really sweet!
Hugs Kristel

Sheri said...

What s sweet card!

Harriet Skelly said...

Very pretty card! I love that SU! set.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

And thank you so much for that lovely card! It is on display in my living room. I love it!

Mary said...

What a pretty card Lynete. I really like the olors and the fact that you sponged on some of the blue onto the edge of the white card-stock.

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzie said...

This is such a pretty birthday card, Lynette. I love the colors you chose! (and the layout, of course, as well.)

Hugs,
Suzie

Michele Boyer said...

So pretty! I really like the tiny rhinestone bodies!

Michele Boyer said...

So pretty! I really like the tiny rhinestone bodies!