Friday, July 9, 2010

Very CAS Birthday

Just a simple birthday card that I wanted to share. 


I used a Hero Arts stamp. I stamped it with Fresh Snow ink from Papertrey Ink onto PTI Kraft cardstock and embossed it with white embossing powder. I sponged Old Olive, Rose Romance, Lovely Lilac and Perfect Plum inks on to the image. I matted it with Perfect Plum cardstock. The sentiment is from PTI's Birthday Basics and is also embossed with white.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Chrissy C said...

This is lovely

Harriet Skelly said...

Simply beautiful!!

Mary said...

Wha a lovely card. I think that simplicity is always the best!

Mary

sarah said...

lovely card i like it xx

Danni said...

Very pretty!

Ayana Posadas said...

Fabulous card Lynette!
The embossing looks great!

bonnie320002 said...

Wow! Love the white embossing and the sponged colors...THAT is what really made the card...the sponged colors. I'm also really fond of craft card stock.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

This is such a pretty card. Love the colros for the flowers and the craft card stock.