Saturday, July 10, 2010

SplitCoastStampers Clean and Simple Challenge - Sending Sunshine


I made this card for Clean and Simple Challenge #73 - a color challenge to use Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie and Bashful Blue.  (It was from a previous week.  I'm just slow at getting it on my blog.  Too many other cards to share!)


I don't have Bashful Blue, so I used Bliss Blue instead. I used stamps from Taylored Expressions set Garden Party Blooms. I used my Scor-Pal for the lines on the matting. I added pearls to the blue flower. I stamped the tulips on Pumpkin Pie cardstock with Pumpkin Pie ink. I cut them out and mounted them on Pop Dots.  I also used Diamond Stickles in the centers.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Theresa P. said...

Very cute card!

Sheri said...

Very pretty card. Love the additions of pearls!

Suzie said...

I saw this on SCS, Lynette, and loved what you'd done!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the card.........and if I ever get time to stamp again I want to use my set. :)

Ayana Posadas said...

Cute card! :)
I really like how you added the pearls at the top of the center flower. And I like your scoring at the bottom! Nice little details!

Harriet Skelly said...

Such a cute card - That set is so much fun to use! I like the addition of the pearls!