Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Many Thanks

A simple thank you card for today's post.  I am working on cleaning out my stamping area, and I'm not sure when I'll be posting another card.  So, if I'm gone for awhile, you'll know what I'm doing!  We are thinking about making my stamping area an actual "room" and thereby making our family room more of a closed room, too, and easier to arrange furniture in.  So, a win-win situation!  Meanwhile, I'm going to get rid of some things that have been laying around too long.  (I'm talking about Stampin' Up! catalogs, magazines, product packaging that I saved for who-knows-what!, etc.  NOT stamps and paper and ribbons and those types of necessities. LOL!)


I used the same punches for this card as I did for yesterday's - an EK Success square punch and a Martha Stewart scalloped square punch.  The letters are stamped with SU! ink and the matting is SU! also.  The patterned paper is some more I got from my blog candy win.  I matted it with SU! paper and added the scoring with my Scor-Pal.  The smaller letters are from an Image Tree set.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great card! Good luck with getting your area cleaned up and turned into a real room!!!

Suzie said...

Hi Lynette!
This is such a fun card! So cheery!
And how exciting that you are making your stamping area into a room! Are you going to take pictures? :-)
(Back from Arkansas as of last night!)

Hugs,
Suzie

Sheri said...

I like this one a lot! The colors are wonderful! I have to see if I have an alphabet that will work for this one

Colorado Crafter said...

Will miss you while you're gone! Lucky you to get a "real" craft room!! I'm envious. I'll just keep hoping for one. This is a really cute card! I love the alphabet "block" stamps... they work perfectly for something like this.

Ayana Posadas said...

This card is so cute, Lynette!
It's so fun and cheerful!
Good Luck with cleaning out your stamp area. Oh, and I thoroughly enjoyed your interview today on the Repeat Impressions blog! :)

Harriet Skelly said...

What a fun thank you note - love the squares with the letters!!

Anonymous said...

Love the squares - wish I had seen that card before I went to Michael's this morning with my 40% off coupon!
gloria