Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wedding Congrats

I made this quick wedding card for an acquaintance of my husband.  He (my DH) loves white and embossing, so this is what he chose.  It's a case of a graduation card I have made.


The glasses are a small Cuttlebug folder.  The top embossing is done with a Sizzix folder.  The bottom embossing is a Cuttlebug folder.  I added lines with my Scor-Pal.  You can't tell in the picture, but the matting is shimmery silver.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty! I like the all white for a wedding card too. The silver shimmer paper almost looks gold on my computer.

Shoshi said...

This is beautiful, Lynette. I am thinking of getting some sort of embossing/cutting machine but haven't decided which one yet - most probably a Spellbinders Wizard.

By the way, I used to live in Plymouth! Plymouth, Devon, UK. I know there's one in Tasmania but didn't know there was one in Minnesota! Hope it's a nice place to live.

Leigh said...

Lovely wedding card Lynette.

Jeanette - said...

This is beautiful Lynette!!! I hope you are doing well!

bonnie32002 said...

This is lovely. Tell your DH that he chose wisely!

Ayana Posadas said...

Wow! So pretty!
I can't believe you made an entire card with NO stamping and ONLY dry embossing! How cool. :)
I need to try that one of these days!

Mary said...

Wow! You made your entire card with folders and scoring. It is gorgeous Lynette.

Mary