Thursday, May 6, 2010

Baby Cards - One of Each!



   Two baby cards today - one for a boy and one for a girl.  
   Not too much to say about them.  The stamps - the buggy and the sentiment - are from 2RedBananas.  I paper pieced the buggies, did a little coloring on them, and added the brads.  The sentiments are cut with a Spellbinders Tag die and sponged around the edges.  The patterned papers are from a local paper store and the matting is from Stampin' Up!
   Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

9 comments:

Sheri said...

They are both adorable. I need to remember to paper piece. Love it and never think to do it. Love the old fashioned baby buggy as well!

Ayana Posadas said...

These cards are sooo adorable!
I love them both!

Harriet Skelly said...

Great design times 2!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a great job on the paper piecing. I love those papers you used. The coloring on the buggies almost looks like a die cut in the pictures.

klarcher said...

Thanks for the inspiration

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable.. I love the sentiment.. I like the paper piecing.. These are great Lynette.

Leigh said...

Lovely baby cards Lynette.

Michele Boyer said...

Awwww...these are so sweet!

Mary said...

Both baby cards are so sweet.

mary