Thursday, April 8, 2010

SplitCoastStampers Clean and Simple Challenge - Best Wishes


This card is for SplitCoastStampers Clean and Simple Challenge #61 - make a card with the only stamping being the sentiment.

The periwinkle paper is from Lasting Impressions. I embossed it with a Cuttlebug folder and sanded it down with a Stampin' Up! sanding block so the white backing showed.  I added Stickles to the "dots" of the dandelion. (I think it's a dandelion!) The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations by SU! and is stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.  I adhered it to the white card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Inkerbelle said...

How very beautiful!

bonnie32002 said...

Great idea to emboss on DSP with this folder. I had to have it, but it seemed a little "limited" on what I could do with it.
Thanks for the wonderful idea!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I've got that folder and have only used it once. Now I know I'll use it more. :)

Danni said...

Love this!! So wonderful!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Daria said...

This is lovely. Thank you for sharing it.