Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

I would like to wish everyone who reads this a very Happy 2010!

This is the January page for my new calendar. In case you are new to my calendar, it is 3.5 x 5 inches and fits in a stand-up acrylic frame. I post the page on the First of each month - or at least I TRY to remember! If anyone would like the file I print from, just send me an email. I'm always willing to share:) (It is an Excel file.)

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Mary said...

I love your calendar page Lynette. The glitter really makes it pop! Happy 2010 to you too. I hope it will be a good year for all of us.

Mary

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

My goal for today is to decorate my January calendar from the blank ones you gave me. I love yours!

Suzie said...

So adorable, Lynette! I agree ... the glitter is a great addition. Happy New Year, again!

Leigh said...

Great calendar Lynette. All the best for the new year.

bonnie32002 said...

I enjoy your calendars. And yes I'd love for you to send it to me!
bonnie32002@gmail.com
Thank you!

Peg said...

Lynette,

Love your idea for the calendars. I have been trying to get going on something like this and here it is Jan. already and I have not started. Going to a friends today and thought I should start the project but perhaps I will wait if you would be so kind as to share the calendar with me. Many thanks! Happy New Year.
obsomp@yahoo.com

Maxine said...

Lynette,
I enjoy visiting your blog and viewing all your wonderful creations. I would love to make a 2010 calendar and would appreciate it if you could share the calendar base with me. Thank you.
Maxine

Lynette said...

Maxine - I hope you come back to read this! I have no way to contact you, so this is my only hope. :) Please send an email to me at: LJNeus@hotmail.com so I can send you the file.

Lynette