Saturday, November 21, 2009

Another Fall-to Layout Card – Happy Birthday, Harriet!

For Harriet - 2009This is another card I made using Natasha Trupp’s Fall-to Layout #68. It’s for my friend, Harriet, whose birthday is on Tuesday.

The flowers are punched using a Stampin’ Up! punch and Rich Razzleberry cardstock.  The centers are cut from a pale yellow with a Cuttlebug die (at the same time as yesterday’s flowers – the flowers were “extras” from this card) and then I put Crystal Stickles on them and spread it out with my finger.  The panel is matted with Rich Razzleberry.  The ribbon tab is Purely Pomegranate ribbon from Stampin’ Up!  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink’s original set Paper Tray.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sam said...

oooh - another fabulous one - this is definitely a keeper!!

Leigh said...

Very elegant Lynette.

bonnie32002 said...

I love this!

Harriet Skelly said...

Thanks so much for this lovely BD card Lynette - this picture of it is cool with the shadows from the flowers!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very pretty. Great use of the flower punch.