Sunday, November 1, 2009

2RedBananas Banana Split Sunday Challenge - A Color Challenge

Today's card is for 2RedBananas Banana Split Sunday challenge. The challenge for this week is a color challenge: use red, yellow, orange and brown - or choose just three of the colors. There is a prize this week, too - "fall colors goodie bag" chosen for you by 2RedBananas! I hope you have fun by joining in the challenge:)

For my card, I chose to use Autumn Leaves Penny from October's release. I colored her with Stampin' Up! markers (and a Copic for her skin.) The background paper is from a "Slab" from Michael's. The image and mat are cut with Nestabilities. The mat is Ruby Red from Stampin' Up! The trim piece near the bottom is Soft Suede cardstock and is punched with a Martha Stewart punch and scored with a Scor-Pal. The leaves are done with a Tonic punch.

Tomorrow I will post my November calendar page. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Absolutely adorable Lynette! Love the gorgeous background paper that you chose and the scalloped frame! She's such a cutie!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the colors you used on this one as well as the paper and punched edge.