Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SCS CAS Challenge - Sympathy

This week's Clean and Simple (CAS) Challenge on SplitCoastStampers is to make a sympathy card.

The stamp is from Studio G - from the dollar stamps at Michael's. I stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black, colored it with a Stampin' Up! Almost Amethyst marker and added pearls for the centers. The ribbon is New Leaf from Papertrey Ink. I used my Scor-Pal to score on both sides of the ribbon. The top is punched with a Martha Stewart punch. It is mounted on Old Olive cardstock. The black matting was embossed with a Swiss Dots folder.

Today I have something fun to do - I am meeting a newly-found friend (from SplitCoastStampers) at Anchor Paper, then we're going to lunch and then to my house to compare cards or maybe even do a little stamping! Hi Suzie!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Beautiful sympathy card Lynette! This is a great CAS layout!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

VERY nice!

Danni said...

Love this!! Great job!

Barb Housner said...

Lucky you to meet Suzie - she is a very special person.

We have shared some good times.

Barb Housner

bonnie32002 said...

This is lovely...I hope you don't have to use it anytime soon? I'll have to go back and read the post to make sure.

You do know that I had to by this stamp after I've see you use it to make such chic cards with it, right?