Monday, September 28, 2009

Stampin' Up! Special Offer

Just a quick post today with a special offer. I hope to get some stamping in today - that will be awesome!

I will only be a Stampin' Up! demo for three more days. So, I am making this offer to my blog readers. If you are interested in placing a Stampin' Up! order with me and receiving my demonstrator discount, please email me at LJNeus@hotmail.com. I would only accept orders from those who can pay me through PayPal with existing funds or checking accounts or who would be willing to pay the PayPal fee, or those who would be willing to give me their credit card number over the phone. (I would not even write the number down - I would just enter it in as I place the order.) Sorry, if I don't know you personally, I can not accept a personal check. Here is a link to the Stampin' Up! website with the page that has the catalogs.

Please email me as soon as possible if you are interested. Just an FYI - tax and shipping is on the original price. Shipping (directly from Stampin' Up! to you) is 10% of the merchandise total with a minimum of $6.95. Those are not my costs - they are from Stampin' Up! Your cost would be exactly what my cost would be - no more, no less.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon.