Monday, September 7, 2009

2RedBananas Challenge - Stripes and Dots

This card is for this week's 2RedBananas challenge - to use stripes and dots. You can find the challenge here. Why don't you join us? :)

I colored the cute little House Mouse with Stampin' Up! ink pads and a wet paint brush. I cut the image in a rectangle, but left his tail sticking out a bit. The papers are from a Summer Matstack by Die Cuts With a View. The "photo corners" are punched with a punch by Stampin' Up! I matted everything with a textured red paper.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so cute Lynette! I love that HM!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute card! HM designs are always fun on cards.

Jeanette - said...

This is adorable Lynette! Such happy, cheerful colors for the sweet HM!

Barbara said...

Very fun card! You color beautifully, too!

Mary said...

Gorgeous colors Lynette. I love the dots and stripes together. What an awesome card.

Mary