Monday, August 3, 2009

Simple Thanks


My husband needed a quick thank you note, and he was kind enough to let me make it! He did not want anything fancy, and I was happy to do that for him. I made him two, and let him choose.

The image for both cards is stamped on Papertrey Stamper’s Select white cardstock and colored with Stampin’ Up! markers. I cut it out and sponged the edges, then mounted it directly on the card for the first card, and on a small piece of matting for the second card. The sentiment on the first card is computer-generated, and on the second card it's from a Stampin’ Up! set called “Much Appreciated” and is stamped with Old Olive ink.
By the way, he chose the second card:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Danni said...

These are so nice!! I just love simple cards!