Friday, August 21, 2009

SCS Clean and Simple Design Team Challenge

Another card for SplitCoastStampers Clean and Simple Design Team challenge. This card is for the "holiday card" challenge.

The inked squares are done with Papertrey Ink's ink cubes in New Leaf and Berry Sorbet - direct to paper. The snowflakes are stamped in PTI Fresh Snow with a stamp from Stampin' Up!'s set Snow Swirled. I rubbed the Berry Sorbet cube along the edges of the cardstock and mounted it on Pop Dots. The sentiment is from a Studio G set, stamped in New Leaf. That's it!

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Neat card! I like it.

Suzie said...

Dear Lynette,
I so love to see all your beautiful cards ... I am so glad I signed up for your feedblitz!!!

Hugs,
Suzie