Monday, August 10, 2009

SCS CAS: Ways to Use It

This week's SplitCoastStampers Clean and Simple (CAS) challenge is to use bling. I knew what stamp I had to use! I’ve had it for several years, but have never used it.

The stamp is by Global Solutions. I stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black and watercolored the critters with Stampin’ Up! ink pads and a wet paint brush - to keep them subtle and focus on the bling. The crown and the hearts are Stickles in gold and red. The crown also has pearls. The kitty's necklace is made of rhinestones, and the wolf's (is that a wolf? I sure can’t tell!) earring has a small pink rhinestone. The panel is mounted on sparkly silver paper and then on black.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Michele Boyer said...

ACK!! Bling-bling? That is ADORABLE!