Monday, July 27, 2009

A Fall-To-Layout Card

I made a card for Natasha Trupp’s (Clean & Simple Stamping) “Fall-To-Layout” #52 and while I was at it, made another card using the same stamp.

This first card is the one for the FTL. I stamped the image and colored it with water-color pencils, then used an Aquabrush to “paint” it. I matted it on black and Stampin’ Up!’s Certainly Celery, which I punched with an EK Success border punch. The sentiment is from Stampendous. The card base is Stampin’ Up!’s Mauve Mist and the button is from SU! also, with a piece of DMC floss tied in the buttonholes.
This second card is even simpler. I stamped it on some kid's watercolor paper, misted it, and used SU! markers to color it. I cut and embossed it with a Long Rectangle Nestability, matted it with black, and then on SU! Mauve Mist which I cut with a scalloped Nestability. The sentiment is stamped directly on the Very Vanilla cardstock.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Danni said...

These are both so nice!

Vicki said...

Love the roses! Great stamp to use for that type of layout. Beautiful cards!

Barbara said...

Both are so stunning! That is a great image for so many types of cards.

Barb