Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Christmas??? Now???

Christmas cards are NOT what I should be making right now! This one just "happened." :) I got a new little Stampin' Up! set last week, and this is one of the images.

The set is called A Flower For All Seasons. I stamped it on Very Vanilla with Versafine Onyx Black ink, and colored it with Stampin' Up! markers. I mounted it on Riding Hood Red and green. I embossed the card front with a square Nestability. I added one yellow seed bead to the center of each flower, and outlined the petals with a Sakura glitter pen. The sentiment is by Rubber Stampede.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Gail said...

Awesome card! I know a lot of people like doing "Christmas in July" stamp camps, so no I don't think it's too early to think about this!

Vicki said...

Love the card! I just looked through the catalog this morning and saw that set and put it on my wish list. :)

Danni said...

Very nice!

bonnie32002 said...

Nice bright colors...love the embossing on the base.

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

WOW this is just wonderful!!! I love that little stamp!! Great card!
Class all the way!!
hugz
deb