Thursday, June 25, 2009

CAS Challenge - Paper Piecing

This card is for Clean and Simple Challenge #20 - Paper Piecing. I really like paper piecing and I wish I would remember to do it more often!

My image stamp is by Rubber Stampede. My piecing papers are from My Mind's Eye. I did the coloring with markers. I got the punched flowers from a friend and added brads for the centers. The slider is done with a Spellbinders die and the sentiment is from the Stampin' Up! set All Occasions. That's about it! (Clean and Simple cards shouldn't require a lot of explanation, right? :) ) Sorry about the shadows on the card - it's hard to find sunshine when one has so many trees!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

great job with the paper piecing. Ya know, I don't think I've ever even tried paper piecing. You make it look good so maybe I'll give it a try.

Vicki said...

Great job with the piecing. I'm another one who has never done it yet. That is such a cute stamped image!

Barbara said...

Oh, so cute! Your paper piecing is perfect!

Jean said...

I really enjoy paper piecing but mostly use it to embellish scrapbook pages - a little bit differently than what you've done here - most definitely have to try it with stamped images! Your card is lovely.