Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wishing You ... a Happy Birthday

I got a new stamp from the dollar section at Michael’s on Monday, and I tried it out almost as soon as I got home. Last night I made it into a card.

I colored it with Stampin’ Up! markers in Mauve Mist, So Saffron and Mellow Moss. I cut it out and embossed it with a Long Rectangle Nestability. I matted it with Mauve Mist and black. The background is Mellow Moss, embossed with a Sizzix folder. I used my Scor-Pal for the lines, and stamped with Versafine Onyx Black using a stamp from Papertrey Ink's “Wishing You ...” set. I added some ribbon and mounted the image panel on Pop Dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Danni said...

Very pretty card!

Jeanette - said...

Very pretty Lynette - I love your score-pal work!

bonnie32002 said...

Now you are going to have me scrounge in the dollar bin again lol!

After the sympathy card you had made I had that on my list and picked up those words from the bin...now this one. Although I have not seen flowers like this one at our Michael's yet. I will definitely keep my eye out for it.

Thanks for sharing!