Friday, May 8, 2009

Triple Challenge Card

This card is for three challenges - Ways to Use It Challenge #217 - to use Kraft, Sketch Challenge #227, and the 2RedBananas challenge - to do a monochromatic card.
The main image is from Paper Inspirations and I stamped with Stampin’ Up!’s Sahara Sand on a textured paper with a pre-distressed edge. The 'thanks so much' is from Pocket Silhouettes by Stampin’ Up! I used a Cuttlebug border folder for the horizontal layer and I scored it with my Scor-Pal, also. The punched border is done with a Martha Stewart border punch. The 'thanks so much' and its scalloped mat were cut with Petite Oval Nestabilities. The main image panel and the thanks are mounted on Pop Dots.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

This is lovely! Keep up the great designs.

I was asked by DH's Mom to make her a bunch of greeting cards because she liked the gift basket & matching card so much (yes she got it a couple of days early). This design would be perfect to make for her!

Thanks for inspiration as always.

KanataNewf said...

beautiful