Sunday, May 31, 2009

SCS Featured Stamper Challenge - Anniversary

Today’s card is a SplitCoastStampers’ challenge to “case” the Featured Stamper. Today’s Featured Stamper is Roxie Glaza. You can find the details of the challenge here. Roxie's card that I cased is this one.

The daisies at the top are stamped with a set by Stampin’ Up! called Simply Said. The white daisies are punched with a Marvy Uchida punch. The embossed trios of dots are a Sizzix embossing folder. The row of daisies at the bottom are a Cuttlebug border embossing folder. The border at the very bottom is done with a Martha Stewart border punch. The lines are embossed with my Scor-Pal. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink’s set called Mixed Messages. The daisy centers are pearls colored with an SU! Yoyo Yellow marker. The sentiment and mat are cut with Oval Nestabilities and mounted on Pop Dots. I THINK that’s all the details!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

10 comments:

Linda Woodward said...

Very cute card, another card for me to CASE. I like your card better than Roxie's.

Jeanette - said...

Wow, this is beautiful Lynette!

Jess Stewart said...

I love the little daisies at the bottom. Too cute. Very bright and springy!

Barbara said...

Another wonderful card! Daisies are so friendly and cheerful; they add so much freshness to this card. Beautiful!

Leigh said...

I like this Lynnette. Lovely card.

Chookarooni said...

This is just lovely Lynette - think I like it better than the one you cased - well done you!
Mary-Jane

Mary said...

I am not getting all of your blog updates again. I did get this last one and when I checked it out I saw that you had made many cards since I last visited your blog. *All* of your cards are awesome Lynette. You always add lots of details to your cards that I would not have thought to do. I thought your adding the yellow pearls was a perfect embellishment for this latest card.

Mary

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

OMGOSH this is AWESOME!! What a great card! Its happy! Just wonderful!!
hugz
deb

sharon d said...

This is amazing! Love all the embossing and punching!

Rae said...

I absolutely love this case of Roxie's card. I also loved the original, but I like how it turned out in yellow. It is so bright and cheery!