Wednesday, May 27, 2009

SCS Double Challenge Card

Here is a card I made yesterday. It’s for the Clean and Simple challenge on SplitCoastStampers (to re-make one of your cards) and also for the Color Challenge – Bashful Blue, So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie. Here is a link to the card I re-made.

I don't have Bashful Blue, so I used Bliss Blue. I stamped the image with Versafine Vintage Sepia and embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I colored it with Stampin’ Up! markers – Bliss Blue, So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie. I once again scored around the image, but left off the background scoring and additional layers. The sentiment was also stamped with Vintage Sepia and embossed. I left off the ribbon and the tag.

Sorry so short – I’m on the treadmill right now! Then I have go grab a quick breakfast (and a shower!) and head to the airport to pick up our son and daughter-in-law. I already put the second coat of paint in the bathroom. I think the toilet will go in today – yippee! And the vanity and sink? Hopefully.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

These colors are so eye catching. And most definitely clean & simple. There is just something I love about this style. Thanks so much for sharing.

Valarie (vampme3) said...

This is very pretty!!

Sharon D said...

Hi Lynette, I found your work in the CAS challenge thread at SCS, and that led me to look through your SCS gallery, and that led me to come to your blog--I love your style! You make such beautiful cards, and I can't wait to see more! I favorited several of your cards at SCS.