Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Papertrey Ink Anniversary

Finally, another card! I miss stamping!

Just a simple anniversary card for today. I got some new stamps from Papertrey Ink and even got a chance to use them. The stamps are from the set called “Wishing You …” It features tulips and sentiments. I stamped them with Papertrey ink, too. The tulip and sentiment are Berry Sorbet and the stem and leaves are New Leaf. The image is mounted on Berry Sorbet cardstock and then on Pop Dots. I don’t have any New Leaf paper, but I had a very small piece of some green that matched exactly. I have no idea where it came from, but I wish I had more! I used a Cuttlebug border folder to emboss the dots and my Scor-Pal to emboss the lines. The ribbon is also Berry Sorbet from Papertrey.


I did get some work done, in place of stamping. I got the floor prepared (scrubbed and painted) and then put down the floor tiles in our downstairs bathroom and furnace room. That was finished on Sunday. Then yesterday we enjoyed the weather with a nice long bike ride. We also decided on a paint color and I will get that today and hopefully it will be painted today or tomorrow. Yippee - little by little! Oh, and I also got the 60th Anniversary invitations finished and they went out in Saturday's mail.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Very nice!
I really like Papertrey stamps but never had money at the right time to get them.

I haven't been stamping either and I miss it as well. Hopefully later this week!

Barbara said...

Beautiful card! I love pink and green together and this is a striking layout.